Brembo 17 RCS Corsa Corta Radial Brake M/C110.C740.40
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brembo 17 RCS Corsa Corta Radial Brake M/C
- Adjustable pivot distance: RCS system
- Rider can set the brake lever pivot point at one of two distances: 18 or 20 mm
- Adjustment is simple, by turning a roller cam located on the front of the lever clevis.
- MOTO GP piston assembly:
- The piston, seals and push-rod are the same as those of master cylinders used by all riders in MotoGP and World Superbike.
- 3 Different Responsiveness Modes:
- N: Normal Setting
- S: Sport Setting
- R: Race Setting
- Master cylinder body construction:
- The body of the master cylinder is an aluminum alloy forging, machined on CNC equipment with weight-relieved by milling.
- Surface Finish: Hard anodization (Ultra-hard oxide)
- This durable film affords especially high resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Brake lever features:
- The brake lever is made up of two main components: the Racing Lever Clevis, and the lever itself, forged and hinged to the clevis.
- The clevis incorporates a patent system allowing angular movement only in the event that the bike should happen to fall or crash.
- This prevents the lever from rotating accidentally, and provides increased dynamic safety.
- The lever is hinged to the cylinder body by way of a precision pin and bush assembly, guaranteeing optimum rigidity, better feel and especially high resistance to wear.
- Brake light switch:
- A housing has been included specifically to accept the mechanical switch of a brake light circuit, when the 17 RCS CORSA CORTA is set up for street use.
- A Brake light switch is included in the Brembo 17 RCS CORSA CORTA Kit